|Audio CD Mastering - All Music Industry Contacts (Plus) - Home - Reviews/Comments - Submit Song - Contact Us|
Please read the Artist Management Contract below so that you know what a fair music managers contract looks like and don't make the same mistakes that countless artists, bands, musicians and music producers have made in the past.
Examples of our 1,000 page All Music Industry Contacts Directory
ARTISTS' MANAGEMENT CONTRACT Section 1
1. I hereby employ you as my sole and exclusive artists' manager for a period of___years (not to exceed 7) from date hereof to negotiate contracts for the rendition of my professional services as a writer, or to otherwise in the fields of motion pictures, legitimate stage, radio broadcasting, television, and other fields of entertainment.
2. You hereby agree to advise and counsel me in the development and advancement of my professional career and to use reasonable efforts to procure employment and to negotiate for me, as aforesaid.3. As compensation for your said services agreed to be rendered here under, I hereby agree to pay you a sum equal to ( %)(not to exceed maximum rate shown on fee schedule) of all moneys or things of value as and when received by me, directly or indirectly, as compensation for my professional services rendered or agreed to be rendered during the term hereof under contracts, or any extensions, renewals, modifications or substitutions thereof, entered into or negotiated during the term hereof and to pay the same to you thereafter for so long a time as I receive compensation on any such contracts, extensions, options or renewals of said contracts. It is expressly understood that you shall be entitled to continue to receive the payment of compensation on the aforementioned contracts after the termination of this agreement only if you continue to serve me and to perform obligations with respect to said employment contracts or to extensions or renewals of said contracts or to any employment requiring my services on which such compensation is based.
Get Connected With Thousands Of Music Industry Contacts; Including Record Label A&R, Music Managers, Music Agents, Music Producers, Music Publicists, Music Attorneys, Independent Record Labels, College and Independent Radio Stations, Music Distributors, TV and Film Music Supervisors and Music Publishers! All Music Industry Contacts contains all of Americas most successful Record Label A&R, Music Managers, Music Producers, Music Publishers, Independent Record Labels and Music Agents: including their complete contact information plus updated email addresses and credits. (AMIC Update) is Over 600 Pages! All Music Industry Contacts Standard (AMIC Plus) Over 1,000 Pages!
4. I hereby agree that you may render your services to others during the terms hereof.
5. In the event that I do not obtain a bona fide offer of employment from a responsible employer during a period of time in excess of four (4) consecutive months, during all of which said time I shall be ready, able, willing and available to accept employment, either party hereto shall have the right to terminate this contract by notice in writing to that effect sent to the other by registered mail.
6. Controversies arising between us under the provisions of the (State) Labor Code relating to artists' managers and under the rules and regulations for the enforcement thereof, shall be referred to the Labor Commissioner of the State of , as provided in
Section of said Code.
7. In the event that you shall collect from me a fee or expenses for obtaining employment for me, and I shall fail to procure such employment or shall fail to be paid for such employment, you shall, upon demand therefor, repay to me the fee and expenses so collected. Unless repayment thereof is made within forty-eight (48) hours after demand therefor, you shall pay to me an additional sum equal to the amount of the fee.
8. This instrument constitutes the entire agreement between us and no statement, promises or inducement made by any party hereto which is not contained herein shall be binding or valid and this contract may not be enlarged, modified or altered, except in writing by both the parties hereto; and provided further, that any substantial change in this contract must first be approved by the Labor Commissioner.
9. You hereby agree to deliver to me an executed exact copy contract.
AGREED TO AND ACCEPTED
ARTIST MANAGERS CONTRACT Section 2
1. This is an agreement made this day of 20 , between the undersigned MANAGER and the undersigned ARTIST.
2. The ARTIST has signed a recording contract with the following
RECORD COMPANY: and the date of the contract was: , 20 .
3. In this agreement RECORD COMPANY promised to make royalty payments to ARTIST.
4. ARTIST promises to pay to MANAGER the following percentage of the amounts received by ARTIST from RECORD COMPANY:
5. ARTIST promises to make the payments to MANAGER as soon as the check from the RECORD COMPANY is received by ARTIST.
6. ARTIST promises to send all royalty statements (or copies) and other communications (or copies) from RECORD COMPANY to MANAGER.
7. ARTIST hereby instructs his bookkeepers and accountants to make available for inspection and copying the RECORD COMPANY contract and all statements rendered by the RECORD COMPANY to the ARTIST.
8. This agreement does not cover and is not intended to cover any agreement between the RECORD COMPANY and anyone else (including the ARTIST and the MANAGER) concerning song publishing and mechanical licenses. In the event either is entitled to share in songwriting and/or publishing rights and/or royalties, a separate agreement will cover that aspect.
9. ARTIST hereby requests, instructs, authorizes and empowers RECORD COMPANY to pay said percentage directly to MANAGER.
10. The duration of this agreement commences as of the date of the contract between ARTIST and RECORD COMPANY, and shall continue as long as ARTIST is entitled to monies from RECORD COMPANY.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF we have entered into this written agreement as of the date above written.
ARTISTS' MANAGEMENT CONTRACT Section 3
(Not to exceed maximum rate shown on fee schedule.) per cent of all compensation (including salaries, earnings, royalties, bonuses, shares of profit and all other direct or indirect forms of income from my professional interests) earned and/or received by and/or accruing to me during the term hereof. As a further part of your consideration hereunder, I also agree to pay you, as and when received by me, a sum equal to the percentage set forth above in this paragraph of all compensation (as above defined) earned and/or received by and/or accruing to me after the expiration of the term hereof, for as long as I shall either directly or indirectly be employed or receive compensation under any employment or contracts entered into and negotiated for during the term of this agreement and/or under any renewal or extension of any such contracts and/or employment and/or under any employment and/or contracts entered into by me at any time in substitution or replacement of any employment or contracts entered into prior to the expiration of said term. Payment to you of the consideration specified in this paragraph is not conditioned on your obtaining employment for me, and said consideration shall be paid to you regardless of whether or not employment with respect to which the same is computed by you or by me or by anyone else.
8. Controversies arising between us under the Labor Code of the State and under any valid and lawful rules and regulations prescribed by the Labor Commissioner of the State of for the enforcement thereof shall be referred to said Labor Commissioner of the State of as provided in Section of said Code and the procedure thereon and the appeal therefrom shall be as prescribed and provided in said Code.
between us and this instrument may not be amended or changed in any respect except by written instrument executed by both of us.
Very truly yours,
AGREED TO AND ACCEPTED: DATE:
(Total Value: $224.75) - Today Only: $32.95
(Total Value: $232.80) - Today Only: $24.95
Get All Three Products For Only: ($59.95) Instead of: ($87.85) Today Only:
(Total Value: $87.85) - Today Only: $59.95
|allmusicindustrycontacts.com © 2016 · Contact Us ·|